Sunday, October 14, 2012

Crochet: Petals Wrap Cardigan


I made this in August 2011 and it won Best of Show in the crochet cardigan category of the OK State Fair.  The pattern is on the cover of the book Crochet So Fine Exquisite Designs with Fine Yarns by Kristin Omdahl.  I was given about 6 LARGE balls of this crochet yarn and I had no idea what to do with it.  I bought this book as soon as it was published just because of the cover.  Well the pattern was pretty easy until I got to putting the sides onto the back and then it became a nightmare.  I finally figured it out and the results were very pretty.  The only thing is that it is very LARGE.  My cardigan was no where near as fitting as the cover was, even though I did make mine in the larger size.  I was very surprised and happy it got best of show.  I made it last year and I still have never worn it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment