Monday, February 23, 2015

Auction 2015: Aliens vs Monsters

This is what I've been busy on for the past several months.  I was the auction chair again for my kids school.  This year's theme was Aliens vs Monsters.  We had a lot of people dress up in various aliens and monster costumes.  I was really pleased with how all the decorations came together this year. 
 I hope you enjoy the pictures.


All the tables had different snow flakes.


One of our class projects made out of bottle caps.







We have a lady whose sole job is to decorate the bathrooms. 




This is the centerpiece for the corporate tables.  There were 15 audrey's made.

This is part of the centerpiece for the seated tables.  The base lights up.  This was also the inspiration for this year's theme.


These are the wine pull bags.  There were a total of 40.


This was my favorite part.  There were 28 monster faces along the front of the bleachers.  This was the second main inspiration for this year's theme.









This was made from paper packing pieces that were stapled together.
















This is a close up of the base of the alien ships.  There was a flash light that was jerry rigged to light them.

It's kind of hard to see but the aliens are standing around a console.  I made 21 of these centerpieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment