Sunday, December 27, 2015

Knitting: Agatha Sweater- blue

 This was my first Agatha sweater pattern by Andi Satterlund.  I didn't have enough yarn to make long sleeves so mine came out 3/4 length.
 This is the back of the sweater.  I really loved the whole design of this sweater.  This was an extremely well drafted and thought out sweater.
 Detail of the back.  I loved everything about this sweater.  You start at the back then work the front from the top, then join everything below the armholes, then you add the sleeves from the top with short rows.  That means there are no seams! Yeah!  Love, love her designs and highly recommend her!  I have since made a black one with the full length sleeves.  I love it.  I didn't know if I would like the cuffs to be so long but they are great.  Also, this is a very warm sweater in wool, despite the lacework.

No comments:

Post a Comment