Sunday, December 27, 2015

Halloween Costume: A Flock of Flamingos Costume

We were in target before Halloween, when my son saw this flamingo hat and immediately said he wanted to be a flamingo for Halloween.  I said sure, this will be great but what's better than one flamingo but to be a whole flock.  It just so happens that the awesome book I had been doing things in, Stitched Safari, by Tomomi Maeda had a flamingo pattern in it.  So 11 flamingos, a pink turtle neck, and flamingo hat latter, we had a flock of flamingos costume.  This was taken at the OKC zoo.  They have a haunt the zoo that we go to every year.  At each stop he kept say, "I'M A FLOCK OF FLAMINGOS!"  One of my favorite costumes for him.  He will still occasionally wear the hat.
Here's a closer look at the flamingos.

Here's a better view of the hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment